Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of commands players can use in-game for their convenience.
- @commands - Displays a list of @ commands available to the player.
- @setup - Allows characters to set up @autoloot and @showexp to be or not activated automatically upon login.
- @events - Shows the upcoming events such as the Devil Square, Dice, etc.
- @event - Lets you join to the current event.
- @joinds - Lets you join to the Devil Square event.
- @rates - Displays the current server EXP rates and item drop rates.
- @showexp - Displays/Hides Experience gained.
- @mineffect - Enables
/mineffectfrom an at command.
- @refresh - 'Refreshes' your display. It helps to correct position lag.
- @time - Displays the current server time.
- @pincode - Lets you enter a security code to protect your account.
- @storage - Brings up your personal storage wherever you are.
- @hominfo - Displays detailed information of your Homunculus, including stats and Intimacy points.
- @homstats - Displays your current Homunculus stats as well as the possible values at max level.
- @homtalk <text> - Freak out your friends by making your Homunculus talk.
- @party <partyname> - Creates a party, similar to /organize.
- @pettalk <text> - Freak out your friends by making your Pet talk.
- @petinfo - Check your pet hunger and intimacy.
- @hidepet - Hide your pet from YOU. Other player will still see your pet.
- @autoloot <any value between 1-100> - Enables you to automatically loot items dropped from monsters that you killed. Entering no value will activate autoloot at 100%.
- @alootid +<item name or id> - Enables you to automatically loot items specified in this command. You can have 15 different whitelisted items on @alootid at a time.
- @alootid -<item name or id> - You will not loot items specified in this command. You can have 15 different blacklisted items on
@alootidat a time.
- @ii/@iteminfo - Displays brief information of the item you specified.
- @mi/@mobinfo/@monsterinfo - Displays detailed information such as HP, EXP, and stats of the monster you specified.
Duel, Battleground, and WoE-Related Commands
- @duel - Enter a duel. This command is also usable in towns.
- @invite <playername> - Invite another player to duel with you. There can only be two players in an instance of duel.
- @accept - Accept the duel invitation.
- @reject - Reject the duel invitation.
- @leave - Leave the duel.